"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages." --Thomas A. Edison

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The Lions and the Sheep

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.”
-Alexander the Great

What separates me from those who work for me and even along side of me is this: 
I am a leader. I am responsible for the outcome of this mission. 

I am tired of other people dictating to me who I am and what my performance is. Only I can determine how I will respond to pressure. Only me. I am responsible for the outcome of this mission.

My statistics don't lie. 
My people are good people who want to do good. 
If they see me falter, they will fail.

I cannot be the sheep leading the lions. I must be a lion leading the sheep.

We are still Savages.


No comments:

Post a Comment